Youth and Children's Ministry
Worden Cornerstone Church
Youth Minister Job Description
Worden Cornerstone Church (WCC) is looking to hire a full-time youth pastor to lead our church’s junior high and high school students. You will be building a weekly ministry to this group (fellowship, worship, discipleship, missions and outreach).
Youth Pastor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing, growing, and coordinating the WCC youth ministry and young adult ministry.
- Organizing youth ministry events such as retreats, mission trips, service projects and fun events.
- Recruiting and training volunteers to serve in the WCC youth ministry.
- Building relationships with student, their families, the church and community.
- Promote the youth ministry to the church and community.
- Developing and overseeing the youth ministry budget and maintaining youth data.
Youth Pastor Qualities:
- Evident, growing relationship with Jesus Christ and being a role model for students.
- A clear calling to minister to young people long term through vocational church ministry.
- Experience in youth ministry, even volunteer experience, is a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Support of and agreement with WCC doctrine, mission and policies.
Organizational Relationship and Supervision:
The youth minister reports to the pastor for spiritual and ministry guidance. The pastor and elders provide an annual evaluation of the youth minister’s performance. Report to the church council for budget considerations.
Find out more about Worden Cornerstone Church at www.wordencornerstone.com.
See our full job description at www.wordencornerstone.com/about.
To apply for this position, send your resume, cover letter and three professional references to email@example.com.
An application to this position signifies that you agree to a background check.To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org