Northword Church’s vision is to know and love the Lord Jesus, reflecting Him to the world, being transformed by His power into a community of forgiven people who forgive in turn. We are seeking a Worship Music Director to lead us on Sunday mornings. This will involve several responsibilities, including:
- Attending periodic elder meetings.
- Scheduling the music portion of the Sunday worship service.
- Choosing and communicating the set list, in conjunction with the desire of the church to maintain biblical fidelity and doctrine.
- Weekly rehearsals, as needed.
- Personal practicing and preparation.
- Helping with setup and teardown on Sunday mornings.
- Leading the rehearsal on Sunday morning prior to the service.
Additionally, there are several requirements, including:
- Grounded in the Christian faith, possessing a steady and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, and a solid commitment to and command of the Scriptures.
- Proficiency in playing keyboard/piano and singing.
- The role comes out to about a 10 hour time commitment per week.