Music Leader / Director
Covenant Grace Church is a recent church plant in northern Colorado Springs, seeking a part time Music Leader/Director to help us make disciples of Jesus Christ. The Music Leader will work closely with the elders and pastor to select music that will edify the body, complement the Scripture and message of the day. This vital team member will lead the congregation in worship of Christ through song, raising up and equipping volunteers to participate in this key ministry. Our congregation enjoys a mix of classic hymns and contemporary songs.
Purpose of this role is to facilitate God-honoring worship in alignment with the Mission, Vision, and Values of Covenant Grace Church (CGC).
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Lead the music portion of each worship service.
- Collaborate music with pastor/elders that contributes to and enhances other elements of worship.
- Ensure sound Biblical content/lyrics, consistent with the church’s statement of faith, values, distinctives, and other beliefs.
- Facilitate joyful and participatory involvement from the congregation.
- Oversee, schedule, and equip the music team of volunteers (as required).
- Baptized, professing believer and demonstrated disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrated musical and vocal gifting.
- Proficiency in various audio/video/software tools used for worship or willingness/ability to learn.
- Regular, weekly leading of music and participation in worship service.
- Part-time role requiring approximately 5-10 hours per week.
- Compensation negotiable.
Visit is at: www.covenant-grace.orgTo Apply: Mike: firstname.lastname@example.org