Hospitality (restaurants, hotels, etc.)
At Chick-fil-A Aspen Grove, we always keep our eyes out for applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others. Our goal is to be the most caring company in Littleton. We treat all of our team members and our guests with honor, dignity and respect. We are looking for energetic people to add to our restaurant team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the restaurant operator and an amazing leadership team.
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees; they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. You can expect to be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself. You will be challenged to grow and you will be given a consistent environment in which to do so.
Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests. Work directly for a local business person that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follows: CFA Standards
– Follows brand standards
– Follows positional excellence expectations
– Follows and executes positional cleanliness and organizational safety standards
- Creates: Genuine Connection with Guests
– Creates genuine interactions (CORE 4, HEARD Model, Language of Hospitality)
– Goes above and beyond in caring for guests (2nd Mile Service)
- Works: Together
– Supports Supervisors & Managers in daily operations
– Checks restaurant communications (HotSchedules, text messages and/or emails)
– Manages personal availability, requests, and schedule; reliably attends shift on time and prepared to serve (HotSchedules)
– Communicates to Supervisors or Managers for solving operational opportunities that affect the guest experience
– Serves Guests both inside the restaurant (front counter) and outside (drive-thru)
To Apply: Vicki Sullivan, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org