Administrative and Clerical
Part-time Receptionist and Marketing Assistant
24 hours per week (7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday)
Rock Solid Christian Academy is a private, Christian, University-Model school located in Aurora, CO. Our K-5 students attend school on-campus three days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) and complete teacher-led assignments the other two days at-home. We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Part-Time Receptionist and Marketing Assistant. This position is essential to our school’s success, as it involves serving as the first point of contact for parents, students, and visitors while also contributing to our marketing and admissions efforts.
– Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service to current and prospective parents.
– Interfacing with interested families, providing information about our school, and scheduling tours.
– Ensuring the security of our school through monitoring and verifying visitors.
– Assisting with marketing and admissions by communicating with prospective parents via email and phone.
– Collaborating with the admissions team to support enrollment efforts.
– Other administrative tasks as assigned.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
– Friendly, outgoing, and approachable demeanor.
– A genuine love for children and Christian education.
– Basic computer skills and familiarity with Google and or Microsoft office suite.
– Ability to pass a background check.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are a motivated individual who is passionate about Christian education and has the skills and qualities we are looking for, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, a brief cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position, and a statement of faith to email@example.com.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org