Administrative and Clerical
Human Resources Generalist
Arma Dei Academy
- Administers all employee benefit plans and serves as the primary contact with the insurance brokers or companies.
- Administers all aspects of the payroll process including bi-weekly payroll submittals and non-recurring payments. This requires a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Manages the employment process from recruitment to onboarding including but not limited to job postings, screening applicants, organizing interviews, employment documentation, background checks, and benefits enrollment.
- Our People
- Manages human resources-related matters including but not limited to employee reviews, performance improvement plans, the employee handbook, and exit interviews.
- Tracks required staff training and development necessary to maintain health and safety standards and continuing education requirements.
- Helps develop rewards and recognition programs.
- Assists the executive team with any investigations, leaves of absence, and health/safety issues.
- Functions as a trusted advisor to the Business Manager and executive team, by providing feedback regarding the well-being of our employees.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal employment laws related to faith-based organizations.
- Works with the Business Manager to ensure the proper accounting of all Human Resources-related expenditures.