Housing Support Program Manager
Hope House Colorado (HHC) is hiring a Housing Support Program Manager (HSPM). As the Housing Support Program Manager, you will drive the economic growth (specifically housing) of the teen moms we serve at HHC. As a leader in the organization, you will manage budgets, oversee all housing partnerships, resources, and the residential program. The HSPM informs the development of the 3-year strategic plan and develops the annual operational plan as it pertains to the housing domain of the Hope House program. You will directly manage residential advisors and the housing navigator.
What you’ll be doing
- Participating in organizational decision making and training of new staff
- Developing, implementing and measuring the annual goals and ensuring that quarterly priorities for the Housing Support Program are met
- Promoting Hope House Colorado’s Core Values throughout the organization and external relationships
- Developing, implementing, and stewarding the Housing Support Program and related budgets
- Developing, implementing, measuring and overseeing the housing programs offered at Hope House in order to drive teen mom growth along our self-sufficiency continuum, which may include receiving emergency calls requiring action or delegation during non-business hours
- Growing and understanding resources in housing, including state and federal housing supports, as well as maintaining and managing current partnerships
- Overseeing the residential program which houses six teenage moms and their children on our campus
- Recruiting, hiring, training all Housing Program staff, managing them in ways that enable them to grow and succeed through encouragement, feedback, and coaching
- Leading staff development and team building, maintaining a climate that attracts, retains, and motivates top quality employees
We want to hear from you if …
- You have three years of experience working with an at-risk population (Required)
- You have at least two years of experience in a supervisory/management role (Required)
- You are available to work onsite at our Arvada location Monday-Friday, including one evening shift per week (Required)
- You have experience managing a housing program, or working in the housing field (Required)
- You have strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, decision making and judgement skills, and a collaborative work style with the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced, high-energy environment (Preferred)
- You are detail oriented, highly organized, and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Preferred)
Who we are
Hope House Colorado is committed to empowering teen moms, changing the future for two generations! We are a future-thinking organization, striving to be experts in our field. We invest in each employee, providing opportunities to pursue individual passions, gifts and strengths. Our staff is a unified team, pursuing excellence in all we do. We serve with integrity, humility, and respect for one another, in an environment that combines professionalism with fun, humor, and even a little bit of silliness each day!
$52,000 – $56,000 per year
Employees who are regularly scheduled to work 24 hours per week or more are eligible for the below benefits
- Health Benefits: Employees may elect medical, dental, vision & life insurance plans.
- Simple IRA: Employees may choose to make salary reduction contributions through HHC’s Simple IRA plan and HHC will match the employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 3% of the employee’s annual salary.
- Vacation: Upon hire, employees earn 6 hours of vacation per paycheck up to 120 hours (3 weeks) in a year. Accruals are adjusted to increase vacation earned per hours worked based on length of employment with HHC.
- Holidays: HHC observes eleven (11) holidays throughout the year. Salaried employees are paid for these holidays according to the nationally recognized observation day for each holiday. In addition, salaried employees are currently gifted either the week of Christmas or the week of New Year’s off, to be scheduled at the discretion of their supervisor.
- Sick Leave: HHC provides eligible employees with Paid Sick and Safe Leave (PSSL) and Public Health Emergency Leave (PHEL) in accordance with the requirements of Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act (HFWA).