Counseling - Licensure required
Director of Clinical Supervision and Training
At CrossPurpose, we believe in being all-in, putting down deep roots in a community, and loving neighbors even when it costs us. We believe in telling people the truth, even when it hurts. These are just some of our values, and we take them very seriously. CrossPurpose is a faith-based organization affiliated with Providence Bible Church, and we believe that the non-profit organization, working in tandem with the local church, most fully reflects God’s kingdom. As an employee of CrossPurpose, you will be joining a Christian community on a mission to abolish all forms of poverty in Denver. If you are just interested in a job, this opportunity is not for you. If you are looking for a way to live out your purpose, read on. We actively strive for diversity in our workforce. To learn more about who we are and what we do, check out https://www.crosspurpose.org/about-us/.
CrossPurpose has been selected as one of the Best Places to Work by the Denver Business Journal three years in a row!
The Director of Clinical Supervision & Training is responsible for the leadership and management of the Counseling Program at CrossPurpose. The Director will supervise a staff of three or more clinicians, conferring with staff regularly regarding techniques used, case progress, and related matters. The Director will supervise staff in assessing social, emotional, and economic causes of problem behavior and mental or emotional disorders. The Director will perform direct clinical, diagnostic, treatment, and outreach services for a small caseload of no more than 5 clients. The Director will ensure the delivery of effective and compassionate mental health services and uphold ethical and legal standards. They will present the opportunity of counseling options and teach on the importance of counseling and personal identity to the participants. They will be a part of the counseling department, working across sites as needed in 2023-2024.
- Provides counseling leadership and guidance to counseling staff, including licensed therapists, counselors, and support personnel.
- Fosters a therapeutic environment that prioritizes client well-being and mental health recovery.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the counseling program.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, such as HIPAA and state licensing requirements.
- Provides consultation to student interns and non-Behavioral Health Care staff regarding
- Behavioral Health Care services, programs, and guidelines
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise counseling staff.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations, provide feedback, and support professional development.
- Promote a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Monitor client progress and ensure that treatment plans are effective and appropriate.
- Address any client concerns or complaints in a timely and compassionate manner.
- Implement quality assurance measures to maintain the highest standard of care.
- Stay updated on best practices and emerging trends in mental health counseling.
- Develop and manage the counseling department’s budget, including resource allocation.
- Identify funding sources, grants, and opportunities to secure financial support.
- Control costs while maintaining service quality.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with local organizations, healthcare providers, and
- community resources to enhance client care and support.
- Engage in community outreach and education efforts to reduce mental health stigma.
- Participate in strategic planning, goal-setting, and program development for the department.
- Explore and implement innovative approaches to mental health care.
- Master’s degree in a related clinical field such as Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or Counseling
- Must have an active LPC, ACS, LMFT or LCSW License in the state of Colorado
- Medicaid approved preferred
- 5+ Years proven experience in clinical leadership and counseling services.
- Strong understanding of mental health laws, regulations, and ethics.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in mental health services.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a multi-cultural/multi-ethnic environment.
- Must have experience in brief behavioral and trauma informed interventions
- High emotional intelligence
- Mature Christian faith
- Ability to become proficient quickly in Google G Suite and other software.
- Deep passion for the CrossPurpose mission and values.
- Employee must provide a working laptop (PC preferred) and smartphone.
Salary + Benefits:
Hours: 40 hours/week: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, occasional other hours as scheduled by your supervisor.
Salary/Wage : $108,000-$118,000 annually Performance Bonus: Up to 5% of salary
Vacation: 15 days
Sick Days: 6
Insurance Benefits: Health, dental, vision, workers compensation, unemployment, short term disability, long-term disability
These and other benefits are discussed in more detail in our Employee Handbook.To Apply: email@example.com